Thursday, January 22, 2015

First Micro Mini!

I have been working away in my little studio lately, and I completed my first micro mini - EVER! It was a lot of fun, a huge challenge, and I cannot wait to do it again!

The eyes were the hardest part for me, it was hard to get all the layers on nicely, but after about 2 hours, I got it! Eye whites, pupil, iris, all there. Whew!

I will be getting some more micro minis to paint and eventually sell in February (for my birthday). I'm excited, I have some really cool references to try out.

Until my camera is working again, I only have an "eh" cell phone pictures.


I will post some better, up close, pictures as soon as my computer and camera are compatible again.


 I know that I have a lot of room for improvement, but I am confident that each mini will be better and better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment